Hello again -We are still upgrading our new site - keep checking back for changes over the next few weeks!!!
We look forward to seeing you all at our School Walk on Sunday 14th of May at 11am. As this is our main fundraising event of the year, we hope to see lots of pupils past and present there!
Please bear in mind that there are traffic restrictions in place at the weekends in the Phoenix Park. Families coming from Castleknock Gate will need to turn right at the first roundabout and drive along the Ordnance Survey Road and turn left at the signpost for the picnic area.
Click on the map to see a Google Map link to where the walk starts on Furze Road.
Please bear in mind that:
- All pupils must be accompanied by a parent/guardian for the walk.
- There is limited parking available so arrive early
- If you are bringing your dog on the walk, please make sure your dog is kept on a lead at all times.
- There will be no races this year so all pupils will walk the route with their parent/guardian.
- The walk should only take 30 - 40 minutes!
After the walk, all participants will gather in the nearby picnic area for some treats and drinks.
Thank you for your support!